Microsoft published an overview of its upcoming CRM major update
What to look for:
- Vertical Industry templates
- Internal collaboration improvements – via Facebook and Twitter-style built in tools.
- Custom Workflow Activities in CRM Online
- Android, iPad/iPhone, Windows Phone, BlackBerry apps (with advanced admin control – e.g. remote data wiping)
- Chrome, Safari, Firefox browser support
- New Metro-style user interface ?? :)
In my opinion – Microsoft takes an evolution path rather than a revolution one.
They doing a good job – but I was expecting a bit more functionality coming with this update.
Still a great product!